Friday, February 27, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Okay, I promised that I would post more pictures, but there are way too many to choose from! Here is a small selection of some of my favorites. If you want to see more, all of my photos from this trip are on Flickr, http://www.flickr.com/photos/erinnoodle/.

Shadow of a church in Santorini.
Beautiful building in Athens.
(This is Katelyn's photo, mine still being locked away on film.)

Oia, Santorini. Yes, Santorini really does look like all those pictures you've seen!


Cool railing outside a hotel in Oia, Santorini.


Before we ditched our bags at the bus station for the day in Izmir, we ate lunch on the wharf.


Katelyn and I at the black sand beach in Perissa, Santorini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!! they are fantastic! I am so glad that you are having such a wonderful time. I am very jealous that you have gone to Greece too! -Holly